Thursday, September 15, 2011

More Thrifty Organizing

To continue my organizing kick, I picked up this pretty, vintage dish rack at the antique store for, I believe, $2.50!

I just love how it curves on the right side! So retro! I was inspired by this great idea on Pinterest:






Such a smart idea! I used Mod Podge to cover some folders with scrapbook paper, and spray painted the dish rack with some paint I had on hand.



Of course, these can be used for anything, but I use them to organize my newest hobby: coupons! Yep, I'm one of those people now. Really though, I'm not going to be extreme couponing or anything, but I'm hoping to save our family a little money, since I'm not working currently. So now my hobby is organized! I found a spot for it in the kitchen island so it's close when I need to get coupons out or put them away. It's fun, pretty, and organized, all my favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment