Monday, September 12, 2011

Organized Bathroom: Check!

In the midst of the chaos that is our house right now, I've been on a serious organizing kick. Whose idea was it to remodel 3 rooms at once, anyway? Oh yeah. I guess I shouldn't answer that. But there's just something about living in a constant mess that makes me want to control and organize some part of our home. Earlier I shared my most recent Pinterest obession, organized cabinets. Here's my version, in our bathroom.

I've seen these berry baskets at antique stores all over the place, and I love them, but didn't know what to do with them. So I finally picked some up, 10 for $5! They're so vintage and cottage-y! I'll be showing you the plan for the dish rack later on.


And I apoligize, I'm terrible at getting "before" pictures. I just get so excited to start that I jump in without taking the time! But imagine that this cabinet was previously filled with piles of stuff that I tried to organize, but never quite managed. And half of it wasn't even in the cabinet yet, because it came out of the old medicine cabinet. Here's what some little baskets and some paint can do:

And I added some little labels, because, well, I can't seem to help myself!



I'm beyond thrilled that I got what was in the cabinet, plus everything from the medicine cabinet in there, and there's still room on the top shelf! I got some wire baskets from Dollar Tree to corral all those bags on the top, but I didn't get a picture of it.



So there you have it! A project for those cute, super affordable berry baskets! Next time I'll show you another Pinterest-inspired organization project with that dish rack from earlier.

1 comment:

  1. So super organized. I tried with my cabinets...its not going so well:)

    ReplyDelete