Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Announcing....

I'm so excited about this, folks! I'm going to do my first series of posts in November! It won't be every day, and I'll mix other posts in, but I think it's going to be so much fun!


I'm working hard this year to come up with some awesome homemade gifts for my side of the family as a way to save a little money. There are getting to be more of us, and it's getting harder and harder to buy a nice gift for everyone. There are still some gifts we're going to buy, but I've been storing up Pinterest ideas for months in anticipation of making quite a few gifts! I feel that everyone should have plenty of fun packages to open on Christmas morning, even if there is just something small inside.

So through the month of November, I'm going to be making Christmas gifts and showing you the process and results! Very few of these are things I've come up with on my own, so I'll also show you the inspiration behind each gift.

I'm thrilled and can't wait to get started. I hope you'll all enjoy My DIY Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment